The main activities of the Telematics Center include:
Design and implementation of regional development and interregional collaboration actions under the framework of several European and National initiatives and programs such as:
- Participation to several projects under the framework of
- Innovative Actions
- LifeLong Learning/Erasmus+
- Collaboration with several regional bodies in order to support their participation on EU projects.
- Enhancing the already established collaborations of the department with several EU and national bodies which are focusing on innovation
Provision of advanced research telematics solutions.
- Design and develop specialized systems focusing on the actual needs of regional actors
- Collaboration with other CTI's "DIOPHANTUS" COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE & PRESS departments in order to provide common Innovative ICT tools
Design, develop, operate and support telematics services for the Greek Ministry of Education