E-COOP / Digital Cooperatives
- Start Date:
- Finalization Date:
E-COOP (http://www.ecoopproject.eu/ ) is a partnership aimed at discovering the best practices related to the notion of “digital mediation”. Starting from January 2012 up to December 2014, the 13 partners:
- shared and analysed studies on digital uses and mediation tools.
- organised study visits, seminars and training for local stakeholders.
- implemented a local e-coop solution in order to test the relevancy of the good practice identified.
- Share European initiatives and solutions based on the new concept of « digital cooperatives» as possible evolution for the outdated model of Digital Public Space.
- Promote the importance of human intervention (« mediation ») in the spread of digital uses and services.
- Encourage innovative solutions to influence EU public policies on the issue.
- Gironde County Council (France)
- City of Terni (Italy)
- Computer Technology Institute (Greece)
- Association of Local Authorities for the County of Vasternorrland (Sweden)
- Iasi Municipality (Romania)
- West-Pannon Regional Economic Development Non-profit Ltd (Hungary)
- City of Jyväskylä (Finland)
- Cambridgeshire County Council (United Kingdom)
- Mazovian Agriculture Advisory Centre (Poland)
- Barcelona Provincial Council (Spain)
- Faculty of Business Administration, The University of Economics in Bratislava (Slovakia)
- ERNACT EEIG (Ireland)
- Observatory of Digital Territories (France)