CRITON / Prediction of e-learners' progress and timely assessment of the achievement of learning outcomes in Lifelong Learning
- Key Activity 3:
- ICT Multilateral project: Innovative pedagogy and assessment methods for diverse learning pathways
- Start Date:
- Finalization Date:
The goal of CRITON was to provide a modern web based environment that will allow the timely assessment of the achievement of learning outcomes, thus supporting the realization of efficient personalized learning paths.
- support the monitoring of learners' progress and provide indicators of successfully achieving learning outcomes
- support the assessment of learning paths
- provide a means for interaction between learners and tutors
- exploit social networks in order to avoid exclusion resulting from underachievement of learning outcomes
The main outcome of the proposed project was a web based platform that will record learners' progress and provide tools for analyzing their performance and estimating the chances of finally achieving the planned learning outcomes. The assessment platform is targeted to learners, tutors and educational organizations of different levels (secondary education, tertiary education, vocational training, and lifelong learning). It also includes social networking tools and tools for assessing future learning needs.
- CTI & Press "Diophantus" (CTI)
- Hellenic Open University (HOU)
- die Berater UnternehmensberatungsGmbH
- Soros International House
- Swedish TelePedagogic Knowledge Centre AB
- Arbeit und Bildung e.V.