«FUTURE TIME TRAVELLER - transforming career guidance on future skills, jobs and career prospects of Generation Z through a game-based virtual reality platform»
- ERASMUS+ KA3 Forward-Looking Cooperation Project
- PROJECT NUMBER:
- Start date:
- End date:
FUTURE TIME TRAVELLER is a European project that aims at transforming career guidance of generation Z through an innovative, games-based scenario approach and to prepare the next generation for the jobs of the future.
The objectives of the project are to:
- Foster innovation thinking and future-oriented mindset of young people – through an innovative game-based virtual reality that will help them explore the future world, understand the trends that shape the future world of work, the emerging jobs, the skills they will require;
- Enhance the innovation capacity of career guidance practitioners and experts – with methodology, workshops, contest and e-book of best practices for innovative career services;
- Give impetus to innovation and future-oriented career guidance policies, making use of innovative technologies and learning methods and labor market intelligence – with policy studies and impact evidence report.
A policy mapping study “Future-looking career guidance agenda – preparing young people for future jobs through innovative career services”. The study will focus on 3 critical factors: young people’s awareness about future jobs; career guidance practitioners’ capacity for innovation; and the role of policy support for sustainable, quality, innovative career guidance development. The findings of the study will be presented during seminars for policy makers
A virtual world platform, and a methodology for game-based scenario development. After testing and piloting, the platform and methodology will be presented in demonstration events and creative workshops on developing scenarios for innovative career guidance. A competition will be organized for innovative career guidance services and Facebook contest for young people Time Capsule “Jobs of the Future”.
An E-book with the best practices of innovative career services and a policy evidence report about the project outcomes. All products will be gathered in a FUTURE Roadmap report which will help mainstream the project approach, methodology and policy messages.
- Business Foundation for Education (BFE) – Bulgaria
- Computer Technology Institute and Press "Diophantus" (CTI) – Greece
- Aspire-Igen group – UK
- European Board for Certified Counselors (EBCC) – Portugal
- Centro Italiano per l’Apprendimento Permanente (CIAPE) – Italy
- Institute of Learning Innovation (ILI) – Germany
- University of Lodz (ULO) – Poland