Patras, October 29 2021
OSIRIS Second Season: Kick-off meeting and planned activities
On Friday, October 29th 2021, the second season of the project OSIRIS-Open Social Innovation policies driven by cocreative Regional Innovation ecosystemS was initiated with the project’s Kick-off meeting, in which CTI “Diophantus” participates as a project partner. The meeting included the description of the programmed activities from each partner, project management activities, partner interaction and next steps, including the overview of activities and outcomes. In particular, the participants discussed on the implementation of the following activities:
- Evaluation of the OSI activities in the shadow of COVID-19, examining how OSI may be used towards an ecological and digital transition
- Interregional exchange events on the implementation of the recovery and resilience actions, including study visit
- Webinars on the OSIRIS Youtube channel and interactions via social media, new learnings and good practices
The project’s outcomes include:
- New good practices to overcome the international crisis of COVID-19
- Improvements of policy instruments
- Streamed events/webinars focused on the learnings of the exchanges of experience and helping to understand the impact of COVID-19 on regional development.
The meeting closed with the planning of the next steps of the project and a new web meeting to follow up the suggestions and activities planned in the kick-off meeting.
For more information on the OSIRIS project: www.interregeurope.eu/osiris